It is a battle in getting a high volume of traffic. That’s right!
So, how should you win this marketing battle? It is simple– get a content that rank highest on Google. Then, you get the trophy of massive traffic. But, is it really that simple?
The answer is NO.
Of course, you need to have technical knowledge on SEO skills. And for those who have not, this could be the most troublesome thing to do.
Well, that ends today. Ankur Shukla already created the software to ease your problem.
The newest software that can ease your mind in thinking of your SEO
work. Wanna know more? Let’s go read this review!
This is a 25-in-1 powerful SEO Tools. Optimize your sites like a SEO expert.
Let’s have a look on each tool.
- Article Spinner & Rewriter – Spins a text article & rewrites it – works in 7languages. Get unique content for your site quickly.
- Plagiarism Checker – Check the uniqueness of an article. Make sure your content is uniqueto get better ranking.
- Backlink Maker – Creates backlinks to your site automatically, plus pinger. Get backlinksin high PR pages with just one click.
- Meta Tag Generator – Generate Google-friendly meta tags. Improve your onsite SEO addingproper metatags for Google and other SE.
- Meta Tags Analyzer – Analyze the Meta Tags for any webpage. Find out what keywords yourcompetitors are targeting + improve your onsite SEO.
- Keyword Position Checker – Find out in which position a website ranks in Google &Yahoo for multiple keywords. Get info about your rankings and your competitors for multiple keywords.
- XML Sitemap Generator – Generate an XML sitemap for your website. Improve your SEOranking by creating a sitemap and submitting it to multiple SEs.
- Backlink Checker – Find the number of backlinks to a website. Find out how many backlinksyour website has (or your competitors).
- Alexa Rank Checker – Find out the Alexa Rank Checker of a website. Get info about thepopularity of a website.
- Online Ping Website Tool – Ping your website from 60+ websites. Improve your SEO bynotifying SEs of new pages in your website.
- Link Analyzer – Get information about all links in your website. Get the info you need toimprove onpage SEO for your website.
- Keyword Density Checker – Find out how many times each keyword appears on a website. Findout what keywords your competitors are targeting + improve your onsite SEO.
- Google Malware Checker – Find out if your website has been hacked. Keep your sitesafe.
- Broken Links Finder – Find out of your site has broken links, identify them and removethem for better SEO & higher rankings.
- URL Rewriting Tool – Creates an .htaccess file with your URL rewriting. Improve yourpermalink structure.
- Redirect Checker – Find out if your website has www / non www redirection.
- MozRank Checker – Find out MozRank, Page Authority and Domain Authority for any domain.Get useful SEO information.
- Server Status Checker – Find out the status of your server (online/offline). Make sureyour website is online.
- Webpage Screen Resolution Simulator – Find out how your website looks at several screenresolutions. Make sure your website looks good on mobile devices to offer a better user experience.
- Reverse IP Domain Checker – Find other domains hosted in the same server. Spy on yourcompetitors.
- Blacklist Lookup – Find out if your domain/ip has been blacklisted. Make sure yourwebsite is not blacklisted/penalized.
- Page Speed Checker Tool – Speed is a very important factor for ranking your sites higherespecially on mobile devices – use this to check your speed.
- Link Price Calculator – Find out how much a link from a specific domain might be worth.Find information about the best websites to get backlinks from.
- Domain Hosting Checker – Find out which hosting company a website is using.
- Google Index Checker – Find out how many pages Google has indexed for a specific domain.Get useful information for your SEO from Google.
How Does It Work?
This is super easy to use. Not convinced? Let’s go check the demo video below:
- Super user friendly
- Doesn’t require deep knowledge on SEO
- Responsive TechnicalSupport
So far, we don’t have any problem with the product. You just have to make sure that you are using this with fast internet connection to get 100% functionality. If you encounter unknown issue, support helpdesk is open to help you.
There you have it! We already gave you the things you need to know to take your career into the next level without a sweat.